2nd Annual Giving Day Event
1. Share a testimonial! Write a few lines about your experience with the Friendly School of Folk Music to share with those who don't know about us! Email your testimonial (as a simple note or attach a picture or video) to email@example.com (please write "Testimonial" in the subject box).
2. Be an official Friendly Volunteer! This is your opportunity to join our volunteer program at the grass roots level! Big stuff is in store for Giving Day and beyond! (Sign Up Genius #FriendlyGivingDay or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Support the social media parade by sharing, commenting, and liking our posts.
Facebook- Friendly School of Folk Music
Twitter: Friendly School of Folk Music
4. Buy a wristband! Stop in the coffee bar to purchase a Friendly wristband; then take/post an #UNSelfie pic with the following hashtags: #FriendlyGivingDay and
5. Donate items or services! We are looking for personal/business donations to include in our Ticket of Choice raffle. If you have an item or service you'd like to donate, contact email@example.com.
6. Donate your time! We are looking for distribution teams to post our flyers in various locations within our community. Grab a friend or two and hit the pavement in a designated area! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Donate Funds! Monetary donations are accepted at any time, and participation during the 24-hour giving day period will encourage others to follow suit. Donations can be made on FB fundraising page or on our school website, https://friendlyschool.org/category/3095/Donations