On October 6, the Friendly School of Folk Music (501c3) will host its 2nd Annual #FriendlyGivingDay event with the goal of raising (1) awareness for our school's existence, excellence, and positive impact on our community, and (2) funds for outreach programs, financial student support, and daily operations. This is an exciting time for the entire Friendly Music Community as we embark on a new level of awareness and music appreciation. We hope hope you will support the school in one or more of the following ways:
1. Share a testimonial! Write a few lines about your experience with the Friendly School of Folk Music to share with those who don't know about us! Email your testimonial (as a simple note or attach a picture or video) to firstname.lastname@example.org (please write "Testimonial" in the subject box).
2. Be an official Friendly Volunteer! This is your opportunity to join our volunteer program at the grass roots level! Big stuff is in store for Giving Day and beyond! (Sign Up Genius #FriendlyGivingDay or email us at email@example.com)
3. Support the social media parade by sharing, commenting, and liking our posts.
Facebook- Friendly School of Folk Music
Twitter: Friendly School of Folk Music
4. Buy a wristband! Stop in the coffee bar to purchase a Friendly wristband; then take/post an #UNSelfie pic with the following hashtags: #FriendlyGivingDay and
5. Donate items or services! We are looking for personal/business donations to include in our Ticket of Choice raffle. If you have an item or service you'd like to donate, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Donate your time! We are looking for distribution teams to post our flyers in various locations within our community. Grab a friend or two and hit the pavement in a designated area! Contact email@example.com
7. Donate Funds! Monetary donations are accepted at any time, and participation during the 24-hour giving day period will encourage others to follow suit. Donations can be made on FB fundraising page or on our school website, https://friendlyschool.org/category/3095/Donations